All leaders of our companies have committed to implementing the following pledge. We will also commit to supporting other companies in doing the same.
In a world where inequality, discrimination, and institutionalized racism is still present, we pledge to be different; We will remain committed to upholding diversity, equity, and inclusion in our corporate processes, business, and workplace culture.
Maintaining the DEI sanctity of the workplace and our DEI business practices is a responsibility we will not take lightly; because of this, we will always ensure equal opportunities for all and an inclusive environment where everyone, irrespective of race, gender, disability, or religious affiliation, can thrive.
There's division and inequality on all levels in the entertainment, media, and sports industry. However, our organization will build equity, diversity, and inclusion in our industries through proactive DEI initiatives and collaboration with other small, and large businesses.
With stoic resolve, we will commit to five goals we believe will improve diversity and inclusion within the workplace, and among our organizations.
D.I.M.E.S. CSR 2.0 pledge commitments
● We will maintain Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion through our actions: We will ensure that BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and people of color), LGBTQ+, Women, Non-binary or persons living with disability, including other underserved and underrepresented groups of qualified individuals within the society, are given more opportunities, and always considered when hiring, promotion, supply chain, and related company processes.
● We will discourage marginalization and racism: We pledge to create a level playing field for people of all races, gender, and religious affiliation. Discouraging marginalization, discrimination, and favoritism while we stand firm in our resolve to wipe out inequality from our workplace and business practices.
● We will collaborate with Like-Minded Organizations And Groups: We pledge to work with like-minded individuals and corporate organizations, particularly in media, sports, and entertainment, providing DEI support to talents in this industry identifying as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and people of color), LGBTQ+ Women, Non-binary or persons living with disability, including other underserved and underrepresented groups of qualified individuals within the society. We will share ideas and best practices with these organizations regarding talent acquisition and DEI support.
● We will provide opportunities for the underrepresented and the marginalized: We pledge to give equal opportunities as part of our DEI initiative and commit to offering qualified, talented individuals who identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and people of color), LGBTQ+, Women, Non-binary or persons living with disability, including other underserved and underrepresented groups of qualified individuals within and outside of the D.I.M.E.S. talent pool when they apply for jobs or work partnerships in our company. We agree that the least these individuals deserve is access to opportunities, exceptionally when qualified.
● We will create conversation channels and educate individuals on the dangers of unconscious bias: While this may not be the view of all our employees and partners, our general company policy on how we aim to operate remains, we also aim to create the best environment for our workers and potential business partners to enable them to become as productive as they can be. We will do this by encouraging acceptance, inclusion, and equity and taking our company’s participation in diverse DEI Initiatives into consideration.
● We will build an inclusive work environment: We pledge to build a business environment where race and inclusive conversation is not seen as taboo but as beneficial for all. Racist tendencies are broken with racial education; we will aim to ensure that our employees learn all they can about race and inclusion to ensure no hidden bias exists within our organization.
We also pledge to promote fair remuneration and benefit structures for everyone. We pledge to maintain a payment structure that is not motivated by racial bias. We will ensure fair, competitive wages and benefits considering an individual's contribution to our organization. At all levels, we will act upon the tenets of equal pay and keep ourselves bound by the rules that guide equal pay.
NB: Joining us as a business organization or as a concerned individual costs you nothing, but it will give you the best results and space for success. By coming together to build diversity, equity, and inclusion we can achieve more.
D.I.M.E.S. csr 2.0 PLEDGE TARGET
We aim at getting a targeted number of 1000 companies/CEO’s to take the D.I.M.E.S. CSR 2.0 Pledge by 2030 to align with our adoption of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
D.I.M.E.S. CSR 2.0 PROGRESS REPORT
Each year D.I.M.E.S. releases the D.I.M.E.S. CSR 2.0 Progress Report to national/international media and the public with the names of the companies and people who have taken the pledge. This is done as a part of our global commitment to DEI and the transparency needed to achieve our mission.
Companies and CEOs interested in signing the D.I.M.E.S. CSR 2.0 pledge can connect with us for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org